Saturday, January 24, 2015

1- My First Anime : 冒険少年シャダー Boken Shonen Shadar (Jpn ) Sombrita (span) Shadow Boy (eng) (1967-1968) Watched 1981



 I was born in 1978. This is my first post going in chronological order to remind me all the anime's I have watched and influenced my childhood.

1981- Turned to a local tv channel and this was on...
 "Sombrita"  in spanish. Also known as Shadow boy,  appeared as a mix of Ninja Kamui (a tv series that would appear later on) had a hairstyle to today's futuristic ninja Strider Hiryu and had many different powers using his magic Dagger.
he also  reminded me to some characters such as Locke the superman, But I can't remember all his powers since I was only 3  years old at that time.
Will update this post after I watch some episodes later. But here is the Original japanese opening:


TVアニメ 冒険少年シャダー OP jp old anime  by spyagent0011
Boken Shonen Shadar Created by: Okamoto Mitsuteru
Animation By Studio Toei Doga

Video Clip uploaded and thanks to Dailymotion user: spyagent0011
あなたのビデオをアップロードしていただきありがとうございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment